Tuesday, January 18, 2011

An Ode

Waky Web Tales
An Ode
Radio Announcer: Thank you for tuning in today. We are here in USA to celebrate National Poetry Month. In just a moment, the nation's poet laureate, Shakespear, will read a poem about a(n) labtop. And here is Shakespear.

Shakespear: Thank you, everyone. This is a very worst poem I wrote about a(n) labtop.

An Ode to a(n) labtop

The labtop is as big as a(n) bag.
It reminds me of small mac books hating.
O, the labtop. O, the labtop!
What do worst people think when they see you for the first time?
Perhaps they know there are happy days ahead.
O, the labtop. O, the labtop!
For some, you are least amazing, but for others, you are amazing.
If we are reading, we pause when we think of you.
May you always like.
O, the labtop. O, the labtop!
The end.

Radio Announcer: On behalf of the poets, thank you for writing.




Ode that I wrote:
An Ode to computer
Computer is smart as any other men.
It reminds me of the labtop that I loved.
Do you know what people think about you?
They think you are amazing.
But I think I need to change you to another computer.



It is an ode that I wrote similar to what I wrote in Waky Web Tales.. It might be strage, but please do understand it...

1 comment: